The Heidelberg public prosecutor's office has filed a lawsuit against the ENT doctor Schiffmann on suspicion of false certificates and sedition. Although the decision had already been made at the end of January, notification of it was delayed because the accused had initially waited to become aware of the indictment. A spokesman for the prosecution said this. Schiffmann is currently said to be in Tanzania.
The public prosecutor's office has published the following statement:
Investigations concluded on suspicion of issuing incorrect health certificates; Heidelberg public prosecutor's office brings charges against a couple of doctors from Sinsheim
Date: April 12, 2022
Short description: Press release from the Heidelberg public prosecutor's office Investigations concluded on suspicion of issuing incorrect health certificates; Heidelberg public prosecutor's office brings charges against a couple of doctors from Sinsheim
Press Release #3
After extensive investigations, the Heidelberg public prosecutor's office brought charges against a specialist previously based in Sinsheim and a specialist in ear, nose and throat medicine at the end of January 2022. You are accused of issuing false medical certificates for exemption from the mask requirement (see press releases from October 28, 2020 and February 10, 2021). The doctor is also accused of trivializing the Holocaust and calling for unpeaceful actions against the government and judiciary of the Federal Republic of Germany in videos he published on the Internet.
The investigations by the Heidelberg public prosecutor's office and the Heidelberg Criminal Police Directorate have led to sufficient suspicion that the two accused, between the first half of 2020 and mid-2021, were people from all over Germany who were wearing a mouth and nose cover in accordance with the Corona regulations that apply to them - found regulations to be annoying and rejected them and, at their request, deliberately issued incorrect certificates. In each of these it was said that the person named in them allegedly could not wear a mouth and nose covering for medical reasons.
The investigations confirmed that some of the certificate holders lived up to 700 kilometers away from the doctor's practice in Sinsheim. The certificates were not based on a personal medical examination. Rather, these were sent to the applicants by post in response to a written or telephone request. They served the purpose and were also used by the holders to be shown during entrance checks into public areas where masks were required due to the Corona Ordinance, in order to enable the holders of the certificates to enter without a mouth and nose covering .
In the two videos distributed over the Internet, which are also the subject of the indictment, the accused doctor compared other doctors who treat their patients with one of the - allegedly untested - corona vaccines to Josef Mengele. As is well known, this was a National Socialist war criminal who, as a camp doctor in the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp, carried out selections, supervised the gassing of victims and carried out inhumane pseudo-medical experiments on prisoners. In addition, the accused compared the quarantine due to the Corona regulations to imprisonment in a concentration camp of the Third Reich. By imposing the corona measures, the government is committing a “second genocide”. There is a corrupt judiciary that bans demonstrations and censors opinions. It is important to resist and to hold “all those who came up with it accountable”.
At the end of January 2022, the Heidelberg public prosecutor's office therefore brought charges against the doctor for issuing incorrect health certificates in ten (selected) cases and sedition in two cases, and against his wife for issuing incorrect health certificates in seventeen (selected) cases, to the Grand Criminal Chamber of the Heidelberg Regional Court. From the perspective of the Heidelberg public prosecutor's office, their subject matter jurisdiction arises from the particular importance of the case. This press release is only being made now, as it was first necessary to wait for the two accused to become aware of the indictment.
The Grand Criminal Chamber now has to decide on the opening of the main proceedings and the scheduling of the trial dates. The accused are considered innocent until they are legally convicted.
If you enjoyed this post and value the importance of well-founded information, become part of the exclusive Mimikama Club! Support our work and help us promote awareness and combat misinformation. As a club member you receive:
📬 Special Weekly Newsletter: Get exclusive content straight to your inbox.
🎥 Exclusive video* “Fact Checker Basic Course”: Learn from Andre Wolf how to recognize and combat misinformation.
📅 Early access to in-depth articles and fact checks: always be one step ahead.
📄 Bonus articles, just for you: Discover content you won't find anywhere else.
📝 Participation in webinars and workshops : Join us live or watch the recordings.
✔️ Quality exchange: Discuss safely in our comment function without trolls and bots.
Join us and become part of a community that stands for truth and clarity. Together we can make the world a little better!
* In this special course, Andre Wolf will teach you how to recognize and effectively combat misinformation. After completing the video, you have the opportunity to join our research team and actively participate in the education - an opportunity that is exclusively reserved for our club members!
Notes:
1) This content reflects the current state of affairs at the time of publication. The reproduction of individual images, screenshots, embeds or video sequences serves to discuss the topic. 2) Individual contributions were created through the use of machine assistance and were carefully checked by the Mimikama editorial team before publication. ( Reason )

